EXPLORING FRANCE: Alsace Region - Strasbourg, Colmar, Riquewihr & more

0

 EXPLORING FRANCE: Alsace Region - Strasbourg, Colmar, Riquewihr & more









 
Alsace is a historical region in northeastern France on the Rhine River plain. Bordering Germany and Switzerland, it has alternated between German and French control over the centuries and reflects a mix of those cultures. Its capital, Strasbourg, is centered on the Ill River’s Grand ÃŽle island, bordered by canals and home to the Gothic Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Strasbourg, with its animated astronomical clock.

Alsace, you were so so beautiful! I can't believe how much I was able to see in just 4 days. If you're looking for some must see places to visit in France then you need to add this to your top 10 list! In this video I explore some of the most beautiful villages in Alsace, definitely add to the France travel bucket list! What about you? What are the 10 must see places in France? Where do you dream of visiting in France? What are the most beautiful French villages? Where should I go next with my travel vlog? Let me know in the comments section below!

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)